Pioneer Park Pavilion, 330 S. Meridian, Puyallup WA 98371
When: Wednesday, Feb. 15
Free breakfast starts at 9:30 a.m., followed by presentations and free Medicare counseling.
The event wraps up at 1:20 p.m.
Washington state Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler will speak first, at 10 a.m.
Other organizations that will be there include:
- OIC's Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA)
- OIC's Criminal Investigations Unit
- Office of the Attorney General
- Department of Labor and Industries
- Department of Financial Institutions
- AARP of Washington
- Sound Outreach
- Better Business Bureau of the Northwest
- Consumer Protection Washington
- Call: 1-888-902-3011, extension 7456
- Online: www.sendrsvp.com/7456